Cooked for less than 2 minutes this koji cured pork is both tender, tasty and cheap. The stock that we also use for ramen is explosively tasty. Made from koji cured bones and meat scraps.
We’ll be posting lots of videos that you can watch on the subject., and make sure to follow us on Instagram or join our MeetUp (See below). We are having four fermentation and preservation and cooking forums online this Sunday and Monday that you need to see. Join us!
Check out these new videos:
- Bone and Meat Scrap Koji
- Sourdough Bread Koji and It’s Uses
- Cilantro and Mustard Seed Pickle
- Koji Thermodynamics and Principles
- Making Koji and Controlling Water
- The Kimchi Method
- Cranberry and Maple Kefir
- Kojify All The Things
- Mushroom and Dried Shrimp Kimchi